Jonathan Matthews joined Katz, Kantor, Stonestreet & Buckner, PLLC in 2022. Jonathan was born and raised in Bluefield, West Virginia.
Ever since graduating law school in 2017, Jonathan has dedicated his entire practice to representing the rights and interests of individuals throughout Virginia and West Virginia who have suffered catastrophic personal injury or lost loved ones as a result of the carelessness of others. Jonathan has litigated cases in state and federal courts and is experienced in facing off against large corporations, hospitals, and insurance companies on behalf of his clients. Jonathan fights to ensure that every one of his clients are treated fairly and he is wholly committed to achieving the favorable results that his clients deserve.
When he is not working, Jonathan enjoys skiing, golf, live music and sporting events, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- Serious Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, VA
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- West Virginia Association for Justice
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association